Monday, July 21, 2008

My first Blog






Wow, after reading so many other peoples's blogs I now have created one within a few minutes. I got inspired to have one from going to read the blog dailyaffirmations Daily Affirmations - http://yourdailyaffirmations.blogspot.com/ .It is so attractive and nice to read I wanted to have one too. I do want to find out how they did put that page together so beautifully. I get the ho'oponopono google alert with all blogs to do with ho'oponopono and have found some great ones I like from interesting people. I like reading Tracey's blog at http://hooponoponoworks.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html.

Well if anyone does actually read this I would love to hear from you.


Love and Blessings to all

Erika L Soul



3 comments:

  1. I am leaving myself a comment , great first blog Erika well done, very colourful and beautiful I love you thankyou hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erica, good on you, you surprise us all lately, you done a great work here is well. Keep going, you help so many people, without even realize it. Thank you for everything you do.

    Sending you way love, and light.

    Voula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erika

    Just checking out your blogs! Thanks for the mention about me! Love your painting of Ho'oponopono.

    Thanks for helping clean the memories.

    Peace begins with me!

    Tracey
    http://www.hooponoponoworks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika