Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ho'oponopono Cleaning ~A brother and sister story...

 

 This ho'oponopono cleaning experience is shared by Jade Anthony

 ************************************************************************************

Hi all, I have been practising this ho'oponoponono for a couple of months and the results are amazing.

One example is my brother has HIV and is gay and when we both really young I was nasty to him as older sisters can be but was quite cruel and have felt bad ever since. Well I rang him one morning upon discovering ho'oponopono and said bruv, I"m sooo sorry for all the suffering I put you through when we younger, please forgive me and I love you and I love YOU so much. He was like ok whatever and I said YOU are going to get better I just know and I know that you are going to go on and lead an amazing life.
 
Well after that I just cleaned everyday for him and he called a few days ago to say I"m now on just one tablet a day instead of 8. For my bruv that has been ill with it for four years to go to just one a day that is pretty  miraculous don't ya think. He is doing well now.

The universal love is truly amazing.

I LOVE YOU ALL Xxxxxxxxx
Jade Anthony

 *************************************************************************************



This is a tea towel, for real!!!!  I found it in a kitchen I was working in one day a week, we had a pile of tea towels and this just showed up, I was so surprised at how the cleaning pops up in your life. Erika L Soul














No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika