Monday, October 13, 2008

Listen to Sixto share the story of the power of Ho'oponopono and healing


Hi all, this is a post from the Ho'oponopono friends yahoo group and there is a link to the free recording which I have listened to and is now on my downloads page on my website http://www.rainbowhealings.com/ the button is there set up you just press and it plays .

The link below involves logging in and you see all the recordings she has there you can listen to for free. I have posted this as I would love to share this wonderful healing session with whoever is inspired like I was from within to listen , I am grateful to Sixto and Christina for this Healing gift from The Divine.

A week or so ago I read a post about his health and a request to clean on it and this is the result of some of us cleaning and others sending love and healing to him ~his family friends and others, this is awesome.

Listen to Sixto share the story of the power of Ho'oponopono and healing

Posted by: "Christina Menear" christina@intuitiveassets.com cmmenear

Thu Oct 9, 2008 6:40 am (PDT)

Blessings all!

Last night I had the privilege of having Sixto Rivera as a guest speaker
On my Monthly Teleseminar. Last week Sixto was in the Emergency room
Having emergency surgery and spent the next several days in ICU. A call
For healing was sent out just a week ago.

Many of you responded with healing energy, light and prayers. Last night
Sixto shared his healing experience with us.

Sixto is a gifted messenger and channel for Spirit. For those of us on
the call, it was a powerful experience. If you would like to hear
Sixto's message and experience one of my guided meditations,
I invite you to listen to the recording of the call.
There are other calls in the vault available by topic as well.

To listen go to
www.thebasementventures.com/free-conferencing-recording.html
<
http://WWW.thebasementventures.Com/free-conferencing-recording.HTML>

The bridge number is 202413.
You will be asked to enter and e-mail address to gain access.
The power of our collective energy can change the world.

In Light and Love,

Christina Menear
www.intuitiveassets.com <
http://WWW.intuitiveassets.Com/>
  

1 comment:

  1. Wow Erika thank you so much for sharing this call on your blog...

    I feel a peace and love coming from you...

    Thank you and I love you...

    Sixto

    ReplyDelete

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika