Friday, November 20, 2009

Hot chocolate for all..

One night a group of us clairvoyant readers were preparing in a
room for a night of public readings and so I had cleaned as much as possible
and was wearing my Ho'oponopono Ceeport pin and had my Ho'oponopono
cleaning painting underneath my tablecloth plus Sacred G images.
Well there was alot of love and sharing with each other before we started
more than usual and I was enjoying this warmth, when the staff started serving
us hot drinks and they kept coming round with hot chocolate drinks and so
I kept hearing the word hot chocolate over and over I thought this was
amazing and not just a coincidence, a reader friend of mine had coffee but
gave it back to the girl and said no I would love a hot chocolate please !!

Now for those of you who don't know Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len says he got
the inspiration that hot chocolate is a cleaning tool that helps us to let go
of stuff i.e. problem memories in our minds . Now I don't drink hot chocolate
so I got this as an experience instead.
After this nights readings I stuck everyones names I read for in my
ho'oponopono cleaning pages with the X picture etc to help clean any
memories I share with them .
This was a very special nite as it was my spiritual path Spiritual New year and
even though I missed going to celebrate as I always do every year it was such a
blessing to share with everyone that night the love from the Divine .

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika

Abraham-Hicks Quotes

Spiritual Art by Erika L Soul and others

My Favourite Videos

Loading...