Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ho'oponopono cleaning mantra for All

Just saying these words or reading them is taking responsibility for your feelings thoughts and memories that are creating your current reality, I have these words on a recording on the previous post for downloading as a mp3 file. Keep saying or reading til you feel clear. Looking into the picture below will also cleanse you of anything going on as well, you can print it out and use it for putting under anything to charge and clear the energy even sleep with it under your pillow for more details visit www.coryherter.com where you can download these for free from a pdf file, click on post title above to go to his website.



I'm sorry Please forgive me for whatever is going on within me
whatever memories are replaying in my subconscious mind 
that are interfering with me being at zero
One with the Divine 
Allowing Divine Inspiration to come through and 
Guide me in everything I think feel say and Do


I LOVE YOU~I'M SORRY~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME ~THANKYOU
LIGHTSWITCH ~FLYPAPER~ DEWDROP
PILLAR OF THE PEACE OF I
HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU HU 
May the Blessings Be



Sacred Geometry by Cory Herter ~ Trancendance


Love and Blessings 
Soulerika

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika