Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lots of ♥Divine Inspirations for You ♥ by Soulerika *


♥ As I watch the kaleidoscope of my life I see new patterns emerging that bring new gifts and blessings and wonderful new things that I Love !♥



♥ Inspired messages come from Within ~they are always waiting to be felt and heard by You ~ So stop for a moment and listen to what is waiting for you in the Stillness within~A message of Love Appreciation and Gratitude of your very Beingness ♥


♥ Divine Inspirations come to us when we are quiet and still just a gentle knowingness that whispers secrets to us if we let them in.

♥ My message to me today is * Thankyou  for being YOU* I LOVE YOU and even when it seems that I don't I am here still loving YOU forever♥

 
♥ What if we WRITE messages that we want to HEAR that our Inner Being LOVES to hear just for our Enjoyment and this is the Best TRUTH to Share♥


♥ Whichever way you go is the Right Way, for we are on our souls path already, we cannot go wrong as all paths lead to our true home with God.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I BLESS YOU WITH PURE LOVE & LIGHT ♥ 

I BLESS YOU WITH PURE LOVE & LIGHT

I BLESS YOU WITH PURE LOVE & LIGHT   



No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika