Friday, February 18, 2011

Healing Moments 4 : Recipes for Healing





Healing Moments 4 

I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you and thankyou are phrases that are used in Ho'oponopono an Hawaiian healing method for releasing memories and problems that continually show up that bother you .To learn about this spiritual practice click here; ho'oponopono.


You can do the ho'oponopono cleaning like a mantra, just chanting the phrases works really well, no pausing just continously repeating them. I am sorry Please forgive me I love you thankyou over and over and even while doing this chanting the mind wants to come up with STUFF!.  So you say it really fast over and over for as long as you can the four phrases and then after a while it slows down and becomes calmer and you are clearer. When you do it you may  notice what comes up even while cleaning and you may realise why Dr Hew Len says 24/7 cleaning as STUFF comes up continually.
 After a while you just naturally stop the chanting and then you notice it has set up a loop and it keeps on going within you. Everything is cleaned and clear after this and you are OK again. You can say it aloud or mentally when you feel you are unclear again and memories are actively replaying  old records. You can use any words that are good for you to sing or chant repeatedly as doing this helps you to reconnect to the love and wisdom within you.

I am sorry Please forgive me I Love you and thankyou
I love you I am sorry Please forgive me Thankyou
Thankyou I love you I am sorry please forgive me
Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

Hu Hu Hu Hu Hu Hu hu Hu Hu hu Hu Hu hu Hu
Pillar of the Peace of I
Dewdrop Dewdrop Dewdrop


Erika L Soul
Divine Angel Readings
Rainbow Healings
03 972949729

For any enquiries or to make a comment you can do this below or email me. Please click on a Reaction box leaving a tick for love or thank you below if you appreciated this Healing Moments 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika