Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Conversations with Ron




Hello to everyone here , for some time I have thought of sharing some of the great email discourses I have been having with Ron from America for quite a while now, he writes me how he is going and what healing work he is doing and asks me questions and I share with him what I am doing also . Ron is a recipient of Divine Angel Treasures and my blog posts and he is also a member of the Commanding wealth yahoo group who practice the One Command which is a simple way of doing theta healing and manifesting positive changes for yourself and your life.
 So I am sharing this one as a blogpost  and if you enjoy reading this I would love to know thankyou., you can click the Reactions boxes at the end of the post.  There is great healing energy flowing through the words that can assist you right now in your life.
Love and Blessings SoulErika


Thursday 25th August 2011
Hi Erika ,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this with me. I was just thinking about you when I woke up this morning wondering how things are progressing for you and then I received this.  Good way to start my day thank you. All is going well and I am doing lots of practice with my Theta Healing too especially sending people Unconditional Love. I haven't worked with anyone yet and I am re-reading the book too. Tell me please Erika what effects does Unconditional Love for a person when you have Creator send it to them? I have been doing this every morning now since the class. I send it to you and many others I know around the world.
  We had an earthquake the other day which was rather scary since we don't get them here. It was close to a 6 point and we had l
ots of shaking too going on. All is well and there was no damage. You keep up the wonderful work you are doing and I
appreciate everything you share too.
 
Love and Blessings,
Ron
          
                                                               
My reply to Ron Friday 26th August 2011

Hi Ron, 
I am happy you liked getting this Ho'oponopono lovers Facebook post I just posted on my blog Divine Inspirations for You. I attempted to do this a while ago as I sent out one to Divine Angel Treasures in my first week of the Ho'oponopono lovers page and I couldn't get the the material from the email to convert into a blogpost to work at all within Blogger and I put much time and effort into it but I gave up on it as it was too lengthy to do. So now 3mths later I just created a new one easily from scratch as I had realised I hadn't been blogging very often as I post a lot of great stuff  on my Facebook pages, so I thought why not just  copy them into a post on my blog and WOW it was quickly done. Afterwards I realised I had succeeded in what I had tried to do 3months ago! So all things get created we attempt to do eventually in maybe a different way when we are clear and ok . Over the last 3 months the ho'oponopono lovers page has grown quickly and there are many pages of posts now and lots of sharing and I am very happy with it as a vehicle for sharing with others anything Ho'oponopono. I have now linked in to some other great Ho'oponopono Facebook pages also that are new and we are forming a good network and making friends.

Right now I am listening to a Jo Dunning healing recording that she did a day ago  and I am receiving the energy coming through her session as I write to you so I hope you get some of this Transformational energy. And now guess what she just mentioned your Earthquake you wrote about I just read ten mins ago so how is that for synchronocity. I am all the way over here in Australia and you're in America and Jo Dunning is talking now and we are connected to what is going on  in each others  part of the world. WE are each part of the problem and part of the solution,  we all have a role to give as much love and service as we can to others around us as best we can and to do all that we do with love .

The word Creator has got a bit misused within ThetaHealing and on the Internet with issues arising for people over the term and its connotations so I prefer to Use All That Is or Divinity or even God, some use Source too, apparently there are over 700 names for God out there. There are being on different spiritual planes that we may mistake for God and are happy for us to believe they are, these are the lower planes below the Soul plane. Thankyou for sending love my way , if you send love through God or a spiritual master to someone this is a good way to do it, you can also  do it from your heart to theirs and just say I love you thankyou God Bless You, I wish you Love, Health and Progress . How much the person receives is how open  and allowing of Love to come in they are and the channel you send it through will see that they receive the right amount for them so as not unbalance them .  So what effect it has is to raise the vibration of everyone and the planet as you send out love , so we all benefit and YOU get filled with love also.

Thinking of the person as happy and perfect and receiving all that they would wish for themselves  is beneficial also . Pure love from the heart comes from God and as you are a vehicle for this Love to come through you and you allow the love to flow thru you  fully this is divine service and IT will do whatever is  Gods will for all around you, you may not consciously do anything at all but God can work through you. I am allowing Jo Dunnings wonderful healing energy to be channeled to you and anyone else who reads this too. I have been wanting to share our wonderful email conversations for a while so I will start with this one, and if I find people have enjoyed our discourse I will share more.

 Do what you feel guided to do Ron and you can't go wrong. Trust all you do is doing good and having a wonderful effect. If we saw all that is the outcome of our thoughts feelings and actions we would mind what we do and say much more. One negative thought about someone can switch off their Energy and over a long period of time can cause illness and problems for them and for ourselves too! That is if the person hasn't protected themselves from others negative thought forms with an Energy Bubble of Love , you can clear yourself of non beneficial thought forms and negative energy daily , just say


" I raise my energy to the highest Divine and Healing level now,
and free myself from all negative energies that inhabit my body
and energy field sending these to the proper plane to free them 
from attachment now !"


Well that's all for now til we chat again,
Thankyou and I love you Soulerika.



P.S. If you have enjoyed reading this discourse with Ron please tick the Like Reactions box below !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika