Friday, July 13, 2012

Daily ★DIVINE ANGEL★ Guidance:



Are you wondering and waiting for your life to show up and when ??? 
Are you sick of waiting for something great ? 
Well maybe its time to take A Quantum Leap into the Void , where all things are possible...

★An Access Consciousness statement to say often is When, Where and How is my LIFE going to show up ?
This can open your consciousness to allowing your Great Life to show up . If however you go I don't know what to do or what I am meant to be doing that is just creating this for you as an experience .
So don't buy into the energy of not having the Life you desire !!! 
Ask your LIFE to show up and it will , it is simply waiting for you to SHOW UP for IT NOW!
When, Where and How IS my LIFE going to show up ?

★Ask your Angels to help you disperse all resistance fear doubt about having the LIFE you do want to LIVE and then engage yourself in HAVING the LIFE you do want !!!! Let go of fear pain struggle and disease and embrace LOVE and LIFE fully and joyfully !!!! 

An MBO for this is Guardian Angel, " I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for releasing all my Resistance to living the LIFE I truly want to Live and for now Living the Life that is fulfilling and for my being willing to show up for IT NOW , thankyou "

What to do next?, What is my next step ??? 

HU HU HU HU HU , chant this word and then contemplate spiritually and await the answer which may come in surprising ways!

Thank God for all the Blessings you have now and are receiving Daily

★Invite in the Spirit of LOVE MONEY JOY FUN and any other spirit or Angel you like and give thanks to them daily !!! 

★Love and Blessings ★Erika L Soul★


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika