Tuesday, January 13, 2015

★★♥ MBO FOR HEALING AND BLESSING YOUR HOME ★★

            Most Benevolent Outcome for our HOME 


Guardian Angel, I request a Most Benevolent Outcome that our  home fulfills all our needs and desires wonderfully and divinely. I ask that every corner of it is filled with pure Divine Love and all negativity & lower energies and vibrations be instantly neutralised and changed into higher loving healing vibrations each and every moment we live in this home. I ask for all of my thoughts, feelings and memories of our home be now changed to positive loving appreciation and gratitude for our home. 

I ask for our  home to be put on its ideal frequency now and for this frequency to be adjusted to the frequency of Prosperity. I ask to raise the energy and vibration and the level of Prosperity in our home to the most highest and divine level now, thankyou. I ask that our home be always divinely protected and filled with happiness and a divine shield of Joy ~Love ~Peace ~Harmony and Blessings and Divine Angels surround it at all times. I ask that all who come in to our home are blessed with Love, Joy, Prosperity and Happiness. I ask that the Highest Divine Consciousness be in charge of our home 24/7.  
I ask that all the money to pay for our home and all the household expenses comes to us with ease joy and glory each and every week, always living in this home in financial security and comfort. I ask that our home constantly receives all that it requires in maintenance, repairs, cleaning, and upkeep, appliances, furniture and decor and that it is kept and maintained in perfect and divine order, divinely and abundantly. Thankyou God for our Divinely Blessed and Abundant home that nurtures us and all, as we nurture and love it daily. I ask that we live in this home for as long as is right and perfect for us and until we have aquired a wonderful new home to move into that is even better than this one, and that this all occur with ease joy and glory and financial abundance. 
I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for all of this now, and may the results be even better than I could hope for expect or imagine, Thankyou THANKYOU THANKYOU. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika