Sunday, November 29, 2015

Changing your Past and Future Reality

This morning I jumped in the car and thought I want something exciting and new to listen to on my drive so I opened my SoundCloud app and this is what I immediately found..
This a special one for changing your future and even your past. Its a special exercise Shannon O'Hara who is an Access Consciousness facilitator takes you through and its approx 28 mins long. Just what I was after something big and life changing.... This was an instant granting of my wish don't you love it the way the Universe and you can cocreate instantly sometimes what you are asking for, not always but enough times for you to go OH WOW that was FAST !!!!!

 
Enjoy and God Bless

Erika L Soul 










 

Here is the Link to listen to this track online in your browser and you can find it on your soundcloud app by searching for Shannon O'Hara.

 https://soundcloud.com/shannon-ohara-5/whispers-of-the-future




No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika