Saturday, March 11, 2017

THE ONE COMMAND Money Comes To Me $$$$$$

Money comes to me, Money comes to me, Money comes to me in an ever increasing avalanche, it flows continously into my life, thankyou thankyou thankyou. Money comes to me Money comes to me is from the book The One Command by Asara Lovejoy, something I learnt as a process that simplifies the Theta Healing modality down to The One Command that you can use for anything. Money comes to me is in the book where you read and follow what she flows and you imagine this endless stream of money that you can spend on anything your heart desires... The whole book the ONE Command puts you into a Theta Brainwave state as you read it !! 

After doing all the Theta Healing Courses I could possibly do years ago I became a Theta Healing practitioner giving many many ThetaHealing sessions and then later on I learnt and practiced The One Command and found it a simple Process anyone can learn and do easily and is very profound. In the past I made two Audio healing recordings of The One Command one for money and one for the Process itself, now they are only available privately. 

I did learn alot from my ThetaHealing training and I was part of a great Theta Healing community for years and now ThetaHealing is a part of my extensive HealingToolkit.
I don't offer Theta Healing only sessions as I progressed to Soul Energy Healing sessions.
 I like to use whatever healing tool, modality and Energy process that I am guided to in my Soul Energy Healing sessions I facilitate with Divine Guidance for people. I love Energy Healing and the Miracles that occur in sessions that the person and I cocreate together with the Divine, its a Gift and a privilege to witness.

Erika L Soul.
Soul Energy Healing Practitioner.
www.rainbowhealings.com
https://www.bookdepository.com/The-One-Command/9780425257951/?a_aid=soulerika
The book is available from BookDepository.com with free postage Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika