Saturday, December 9, 2017

Christmas Miracles & Healings Session with Erika L Soul.

 Would you love to enjoy a magical wonderful Xmas time? But each time you want to create a better time for yourself and others over Xmas and just get caught up replaying old memories of past Christmases. Well in this recording healing and manifesting Xmas Miracles session you can have the assistance to help you to make your Christmas more fun and free for you and all around you.

 Most Benevolent Outcomes for Christmas, Energy Dowsing, Ho'oponopono, Money Angels and more helping to bring in positive loving energy for you your family and all around you over Xmas time. A healing session to keep you happy clear and calm over Xmas.
 
 

Listen to Magical Christmas Blessings by ErikaL Soul #np on #SoundCloud






MAGICAL CHRISTMAS MIRACLES MBO 2017

 
Guardian Angel  I request a Most Benevolent Outcome for a truly Magical Miracles filled Christmas time, sharing Love Happiness and Joy with everyone around me and for my being happy at peace staying calm with everyone and everything, for doing what I love on Xmas Eve & Xmas Day celebrating Xmas in the way I love and enjoy which blesses all those I spend time with and following my hearts guidance with all that I do to celebrate Xmas. I  request an MBO fo my giving and receiving wonderful gifts and blessings, for getting those I love and care about wonderful gifts they love, finding them following my Divine Inner Guidance {D.I.G} and all divinely paid for abundantly, thankyou God  for my giving Love, being Love and receiving Love, and being a Blessing to all who spend time around me for eating delicious wonderful food going out for healthy meals and preparing meals over Xmas divinely and happily  an MBO for my being abundantly supplied with money and prosperity for all that I need and require in each and every moment over Xmas time, New Year and during January  a Most Benevolent Outcome for the whole lead up to Xmas for my being happy, calm, clear, abundant in all my activities, for using wise discernment in my spending on Xmas and over Christmas, for my being divinely guided and inspired in all I think say and do ~ Listening and following this divine inner guidance wonderfully throughout Xmas and the New Year and this flowing through the January holiday period also this whole MBO covering all of Xmas time and the New Year period, And May many Joyful Blissful Miracles occur over Xmas and the New Year that bless me and all around me, May this Xmas and New Year be the best I have ever had surpassing all those wonderful ones I have had in the past and all my Hopes and Dreams for Xmas time. May I receive all that is for my best and highest good and Thy Will be Done, thankyou thankyou thankyou.....




I ask any and all beings to assist all saying this Xmas MBO in experiencing all within it for their best and highest good thankyou thankyou thankyou.

This MBO is created by Erika L Soul and for any sharing of this online besides your own personal use please ask me first thankyou. 

Erika L Soul

www.rainbowhealings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika