Saturday, May 4, 2013

Inspiring Ho'oponopono Cleaning Story

This is a cleaning story I received from Mardi, to inspire you with your cleaning and to share her joy of this experience , Love SoulErika ...



Hi Erika
I am a client of Kelly's. I just wanted to tell you that I have been having a really tough time with my boss lately and it had gotten to a point where there was nothing positive about the relationship. I was feeling so drained and weak and just beaten. Then I talked to Kelly.
She told me to do the mantra :

"I love you, I am sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you."

Last night I did it on my boss 20 times. And today he was nice to me - I had a great day at work. But better still when I woke up this morning I actually felt bouncy, I felt clear headed, I felt focussed and I felt confident again. My day went brilliantly. I did all my reports and even got some of tomorrows work done too.

My boss was pleasant and we even had a joke.

The mantra worked - I dont know how but it worked on me as well as him.

Mardi





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika