Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Which healing Modality to use is Best?



How to be clearer  on our ideas of which healing system to use is best and how much they are easy or good vs another modality is the topic I am discussing today . I don't treat any system of healing as my bible , or be all and end all, my spiritual path is my truth and way and all of the healing tools I have in my spiritual toolkit aide and assist me and people I work with in becoming free and happy with themselves and others. Sometimes my mind has an issue with which tool is best and maybe I should only use one but I love them all and I listen to my divine inner guidance which one for what problem will be best suited . To me its like having many ingredients for recipes and you can make many different recipes with different ingredients so I may combine them when I am working as a healing practitioner for myself or another and its always very creative and open when a recipe is made to help an issue.

So use whatever healing system or tools you are happy  with , they are all worthy and great but remember as we grow new healing tools and ways are needed to suit our changing consciousness so don't hang on to one with the mind and attachment and try to be open to new ways of healing and new modalities that come along. Over time I have resisted some great healing tools because my mind had judged it but eventually if it's going to be beneficial for me to learn it and accept it I do as it may be perfect for someone I am helping. Trust your intuition if it's alot of money and time and something inside says you aren't sure about it wait and see and ask for guidance whether it's for you or not from your guides and angels.


Healing is really the job of the divine so we only need to get ourselves out of the way to allow it to assist us , so these tools are helping us to free the mind so the healing can take place. When you become like Braco a Croatian healer is gaze or voice his the conduit for the Divine and you receive the healing silently just opening to it from within. So on another level once we stop resisting and start allowing ourselves to be in harmony with the Divine we start to heal from our issues. Healing tools help us to open up to the Divine and let go of our baggage more easily, unlocking the ties that bind us so tightly and we let the flow of the Divine in .


No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika