Sunday, June 18, 2017

YOUR DIVINE NAME

YOUR DIVINE NAME
A number of years ago I attended a Ho'oponopono workshop with S.I.T.H. in Caloundra, QLD Austraila with Mary Koehler who is the Master Co-ordinator now, and after the workshop was over on Sunday I was back in our room lying on the bed contemplating on the workshop and I got a flash of inspiration from the Divine saying "YOUR NAME ERIKA IS A CLEANING TOOL." I was surprised and grateful to receive this Divine inspiration and I accepted it. This was my special gift after this workshop and one I didn't expect. 


This video I am sharing explains about our names in terms of cleaning on having the right name from the Divine and how when you have the name intended for you it is a cleaning tool, this includes names for Business organisations. Listen a few times to fully take in all Dr Hew Len is saying.
This excerpt is from my youtube playlist of the 2nd Maui Zero Limits seminar with Joe Vitale and Dr. Hew Len way back in 2007. This section is cleaning on your name and is really worth watching and listening to. This video series of the Maui Zero Limits has been uploaded on Youtube since 2012 and is subtitled with another language and the video quality is low. However I have now discovered that you can still buy this Maui Zero Limits for $150 USD from this webpage of Dr. Joe Vitale's :- http://zerolimitsmaui.com/ If you have bought this Dvd please comment and share that you have it and what it's like !!! 



Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, 
Erika L Soul
www.rainbowhealings.com
                                             
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEGOU8MPNmQ&index=11&list=PLTFf4aXhfMFFQv1ZolXXDnQD



No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika