Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Healing Recordings for You

I have created two new healing recordings  on my website downloads page 
A while ago I removed alot of the healing recordings I had on my website due to a problem and I had been wanting to make some new ones but I hadn't let go of resenting having to remove my other ones .So it has been a long while coming and I am grateful for the Inspiration and motivation to do them that occured . They are a healing ho'oponopono recording and and a hypnosis style soul healing recording I created. So thankyou Divinity for these as they are a gift for me as well as whoever else they may benefit. 
Please NOTE: if you click on the title above to this post it will take you directly to my website Rainbow Healings downloads page .

1.Healing Subconscious Memories Recording: newly added !!

This is a recording by Erika L Soul saying these Ho'oponopono cleaning words,along with very relaxing music. Here are the words for you to use as well.

I'm sorry Please forgive me for whatever is going on in me, whatever memories are replaying in my subconscious mind that are interfering with me being at zero One with the Divine at Peace Allowing Divine Inspiration to come through and Guide me in Everything I think feel say and do
I LOVE YOU ~ I'M SORRY~ PLEASE FORGIVE ME ~THANKYOU~
LIGHTSWITCH~ FLYPAPER ~DEWDROP~
PILLAR OF THE PEACE OF I ~
MAY THE BLESSINGS BE.
To download just click on link below and save this mp3 recording.
____________________________________________________________________________ 


2.Healing Hypnosis Recording-newly added !!!

This is a very special recording made by Erika L Soul , half of the recording is a powerful life changing hypnosis script and the other half is Erika's wonderful healing created in the moment .This process will help you to align with yourself and Divinity and shift old patterns of behaving , it takes you into a Theta state deep relaxation and all you have to do is allow yourself to go with the process and open up to a higher force from within.
To download just click on link below and save this mp3 recording.
Healing Hypnosis Recording

I hope you enjoy these recordings and you are very welcome to leave any feedback here as a comment,thankyou
Soulerika

No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika