Monday, December 21, 2020

Raymon Grace Problem Package Video

From Raymon Grace here is a Merry Christmas gift I am sharing here to help make your Christmas much happier !!! with Love Erika L Soul ~ Rainbow Healings

Raymon Grace new video, Raymon's Problem Package of 7 dowsing protocols, you can dowse it with a pendulum or say the name of it as an intent. Raymon suggests daily dowsing of this. the wording to dowse is *Neutralise Raymon's Problem Package upon me my home and family.* The 7 Items in his Package are listed below, and Raymon says add in what other ones you feel you need in this too. Watch the short video to fully understand it all.

🌀1. Neutralising any and all ill effects of the surrounding area upon me my home and family.
🌀2. Neutralising the ill effects of the mass consciousness of people upon me my home and family.
🌀3. Neutralising the ill effects of Schumann Resonance upon me my home and family.
🌀4. Neutralising the ill effects of 5G upon me my home and family.
🌀5.Neutralising the ill effects of riots and rioting upon me my home and family.
🌀6. Neutralising the ill effects of radiation upon me my home and family.
🌀7. Neutralising the ill effects of Coronavirus upon me my home and family.

https://youtu.be/J5Pzih5FYoI



No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika