Tuesday, May 2, 2023

ABUNDANCE OF LIGHT CORD-CUTTING, HEALING TIPS FROM ALYSSA MARY ROSE



ABUNDANCE OF LIGHT CORD-CUTTING, HEALING TIPS FROM ALYSSA MARY ROSE. 30th June 2021

Hi Everyone, as you probably already know, Erika L Soul and I get together regularly to do many layered cord cutting for ourselves and all beings.

I explained how we absolutely have a choice as to what to experience with our health. I have been doing some heavy duty sewing and I did a massive opps with a huge needle and down the nail bed of my finger. I put purification oil on it as I did it, however still woke up in the middle of the night with it throbbing. I was quite aware at that point I had two roads in front of me. I could either stress about getting infections easily, how dirty the needle was, how you can get septicemia from infections, or I could totally bring it back in to the highest truth, which is of course that "only love is real". I chose that path as I always do and went back to sleep chanting in my head. In the morning I could not even tell which finger I had pricked.
Now I had to tell you something as petty as pricking my finger because honestly my health and well being is awesome and never have anything wrong with me. If I have the slightest sore throat or cough, I just say angels cut with this, it is not love, therefore not real and consequently it never goes beyond that. I dropped something really heavy on my toe a few days ago and really I should have lost my nail. However I didn't even have any bruising. Reality is only real if you buy into it, otherwise it is just possibilities. I have no possibility of limitation pain and suffering left because I have cut them all away. You too can absolutely do the same.

I was also talking to Erika about how much work it is for her to write out all the Macro Prayers and the words she uses to implement them. I said that she could explain to you all, that the long hand of macros and cord cutting is only there to inform of how the technique was built up. Erika and I were cut off on the phone, only Erika didn't realize that we had been cut off so she spent a good few minutes with sharing what was bothering her. I rang her again and said how I hadn't heard a thing, however that didn't matter because all we needed to do is say, "Angels make a Macro with that", then just cut it. All that counts is your intent to heal not the words you use to do it. Words are only there for your benefit, not Angels, so you know what is being asked.

If any of you have some really tricky questions about Cord Cutting with the Abundance of Light technique, I am happy to be asked through Erika.

Love to you all, Alyssa Mary Rose.
Alyssa Mary Rose is the Author of The Abundance of Light E-Books, Macro of the Moment Cards, Alyrose Cards, First Time Healing Cards, Common List Macro's, Individual Cards and Barb Ball, Youtube videos (under Erika L Soul's youtube channel)and way too much to mention. All of these are free however printing out her books etc may cost in paper and ink !!! for all of these resources please go to www.rainbowhealings.com/cord-cutting 
P.S. If you want to learn this great healing method or have an Abundance of Light CordCutting via the cordcutting webpage link you can book and pay for a session with Erika L Soul.





No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika