Monday, May 1, 2023

Wonderful Changes to this Blog

I  recently migrated from an email subscription service Feedburner [which has now ended its service] so all those previously subscribed via email aren't any longer. To have a safe reliable way to share my Blog Posts to readers of my Abundance of Light Blog I have set up a private email subscription where I send out the Abundance of Light  Blog Posts through my own email program. To Subscribe simply click EMAIL ME 


Another change to this Blog that was called Divine Inspirations for You is that I have given it a new focus and changed its name to Abundance of Light CordCutting. There is no change to the url name dailydivineblessings.blogspot.com so that we keep all of the 270 posts already on this Blog. Previously over 14 years I posted blogs here on all things relating to my Soul Energy Healing which I facilitate in sessions that encompasses many healing modalities and therapies. 

This is now a wonderful way for me to share  The Abundance of Light CordCutting Healing Technique. The main resources and information are on my webpage for The Abundance of Light Cordcutting on my Rainbow Healings website, and in my Soul Energy Healing with Erika L Soul facebook group. Here via this Blog its freely available for all to have access online to this powerful healing CordCutting method created by its Author of The Abundance of Light Cord Cutting Healing Technique, Alyssa Mary Rose.

Hope you enjoy our new journey together on our Way to Enlightenment which is the true purpose of The Abundance of Light CordCutting Technique.

♥Love and Blessings ♥Erika L Soul...




No comments:

Post a Comment

thankyou for leaving a comment it is very appreciated !
Love and Blessings
SoulErika